From 1st March 2017, the visa requirements for nationals of Cambodia have been relaxed. Previously Cambodian nationals could only enter Hong Kong as visitors or dependants, but as of 1st March 2017 they may now apply to enter Hong Kong for employment, investment, training and study and under several other immigration programs.
Nationals of Cambodia can now apply to enter Hong Kong via various routes including:
- General Employment Policy
- Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)
- Admission Scheme for the Second Generation of Chinese Hong Kong Permanent Residents (ASSG)
- Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)
- Investment as Entrepreneurs
- Supplementary Labour Scheme
- Foreign Domestic Helpers
Employers intending to hire Cambodian nationals to work in Hong Kong should check the latest requirements with an immigration specialist. For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.