Get The Visibility Your Company Needs
Reduce compliance risks and mobility costs while managing individual and project-related travel with ImmiSMART: the solution that unifies your travel and mobility programs.
Business visas are a key component of a globally mobile workforce. Business visas permit visitors to enter countries for non-work business activities – typically business meetings, seminars, conferences, trade shows, limited sales activities, contract negotiations, and some supervisory activities. However, business visas are not a substitute for work authorizations.
In many countries, an increased emphasis on immigration and illegal working is giving rise to increased workplace audits and inspections, with particular scrutiny on the activities performed by employees while on business visas.
Our Business Visa services are designed to keep both your company and business travelers legally compliant while allowing you to quickly and efficiently mobilize your employees for business trips anywhere in the world.
New Guided-Entry Visa
Newland Chase and sister company CIBTvisas have created a new Guided-Entry Visa solution.
We are uniquely positioned to assess your eligibility to enter countries as borders begin to re-open, navigating you through the complex visa issuance process and assisting in arranging any required documentation. Our deep expertise worldwide will ensure your ability to mobilize employees with the most comprehensive guidance available.
Our Guided-Entry Visa Includes:
- A personalized assessment to determine visa eligibility
- Guidance on every step of the visa process, including complex government documents and assistance in obtaining them
- Access to our expert consultant, a single point of contact, who will manage the process from start to finish
Contact your dedicated Newland Chase representative for additional information or schedule a consultation with one of our experts.
Business Visitor Visas
Every business visitor initiation begins with an assessment to determine the legally correct way
for an employee to travel on behalf of his or her employer. Our solution includes:
- Step-by-step guidance including the completion of visa forms and support letters
- Access to global embassies and consulates through CIBT’s 70+ wholly-owned offices, strategically located for jurisdictional processing
- Appointment setting for biometrics, interviews and other situations that require a personal appearance
- Technology to track the number of visits and length of stay in-country
- Management reporting to alert you when business visitors pose potential risks to your organization
Extended Business Traveler Management
With the increasing frequency of international business travel, managing your employees as they traverse the globe – often through multiple countries on multiple trips each year – is becoming a significant compliance challenge for companies. Because Newland Chase offers a full spectrum of services from business and travel visas to long-term residence and work authorizations to and from more than 190 countries, we are uniquely positioned to help you meet this challenge.
We assist global organizations, from the largest multinational corporations to globally expanding SMEs, with developing and implementing global mobility policies and processes tailored to their unique needs. Our extended business traveler management solutions simplify the process and keep your company and your employees legally compliant and stress-free, so that you can focus on your business goals.
- Allows you to track each employee’s number of visits and length of stay in-country
- Alerts you when business visitors pose potential risks to themselves and your organization