Business Travel and Immigration Post-Brexit
Ensure your business and workforce are compliant with the new immigration regulations.
CIBT’s ImmiSMART Portal Brings Business Travel and Global Mobility Management Solutions Under One Umbrella
September 13, 2021
CIBT, which includes the Newland Chase and CIBTvisas brands, is pleased to announce the launch of its ImmiSMART portal, a unique solution that helps clients unite business traveler compliance with global mobility program management. It is designed to help companies detect and monitor any compliance concerns within their global travel population, monitor visa and immigration document procurement, and run meaningful analytics that help drive strategic talent mobility decisions, analyze trends, close compliance gaps and identify cost saving opportunities.
- pre-travel compliance guidance on applicable visa, immigration, posted worker notification or A1 certificates of coverage for upcoming travel and global moves;
- access to comprehensive information on entry, health and transit requirements for upcoming trips;
- adaptable controls over service authorization for HR, mobility and travel teams;
- access to direct service requests of any CIBTvisas or Newland Chase services;
- ability to manage travel approvals and monitor past travel impacts on future immigration requirements;
- live monitoring of case status;
- off-the-shelf access to dashboard analytics and an extensive reporting suite;
- accompanying SMARTassist app for employees for “on the go” alerts, updates and optional GPS tracking;
- stay limit guidance including visa-free stay limits for UK nationals’ post-Brexit travels in the Schengen area.
“Business travel and immigration compliance have never been more complex. Clients seeking access to integrated technology and a comprehensive view into their global population will be able to successfully navigate complex global immigration laws and regulations to ensure that all overseas travel is fully compliant by using ImmiSMART. The industry-leading technology enables both travel and global mobility leaders to manage a truly global workforce in a single technology platform unifying business travel and global immigration.” – Manpreet Dhami-Magne, Managing Director – Immigration Services, Newland Chase
Next generation of ImmiSMART was released in June 2021, and global travel and mobility leaders have quickly embraced ImmiSMART.
“ImmiSMART is the most robust pre-travel assessment system out there. It is especially helpful for our mobility and immigration teams and serves as a great coaching element to educate business partners.” – Global Mobility Manager at a leading social networking service headquartered in China.
The new portal provides a unique solution to the traditionally distinct and separate functions of travel management and global mobility within organizations, and merges pre-travel assessments with downstream service initiation for two industry leaders in the visa and immigration market: CIBTvisas and Newland Chase.
To learn more about how ImmiSMART can help meet your organization’s needs, contact your dedicated Client Services Manager or request a demo here.