Business Travel and Immigration Post-Brexit
Ensure your business and workforce are compliant with the new immigration regulations.
DENMARK: New Positive List Published
March 5, 2019
The Danish immigration authorities have published a new positive list, effective 1 March 2019 and valid until 30 June 2019.
What is the Positive List?
The Positive List is Denmark's list of occupations which are currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professional resident workers. Foreign nationals who have been offered a job which is on the list, and have an educational background that qualifies them for the job, can apply for a work and residence permit under the scheme.
What has changed?
- Finance Director
- Deputy/Assistant Manager, sales
- District manager
- After School Club Manager
- Nursing home administrator
- Deputy head teacher
- Restaurant manager
- Environmental Engineer
- Landscape architect
- Land surveyor
- Health and wellness counsellor
- Food Service Manager
- Occupational Therapist
- Research Assistant, Humanities
- Senior Research, natural and technical science
- Professor, health and wellness
- Associate/assistant professor, University College
- Upper secondary school teacher
- Web developer
- Civil Economist
- Laboratory dental technician
- Sales manager
- Production manager
- Civil engineer
- Engineer, design and innovation
- Hospital doctor
- Teacher at a public primary and lower secondary school teacher
- Teacher at independent boarding school for lower secondary school student
- Speech-hearing therapist
- Assistant attorney
- Assistant Judge
- Assistant prosecutor
- National economist / socio-economist
Employers who may be affected are encouraged to contact their Newland Chase immigration specialist for case-specific advice.
For general advice and information on immigration and business travel to Denmark, please email us at email@example.com.