Business Travel and Immigration Post-Brexit
Ensure your business and workforce are compliant with the new immigration regulations.
FEM Americas Summit
January 23, 2017
Now in its 7th edition, the FEM Americas Summit & EMMAs will once again bring together the global mobility sector, consultants, industry experts and HR specialists to discuss current and new prospects in the ever-growing and complex field of expatriate management.
This year sees a new event format; benefit from 5 content-focused streams, multiple workshop sessions, interactive roundtables, case studies and hear from 30+ senior global mobility leaders.
Attend this established event to:
• Find out the latest trends in immigrations regulation
• Debate the route to the strategic positioning of Global Mobility within HR functions
• Learn how you can select the right technology for your business
• Gain insights into how global mobility you can remain aligned to your business’ aims and work effectively
with the wider HR function to deliver results for your business and assignees
• Discover what opportunities are available to track business travellers and keep them engaged
• Understand how you can develop an inclusive and flexible policy while also reducing exceptions and
Be sure to visit us at stand B1 for a chat!