We're Here to Help
Schedule a custom COVID-19 immigration consultation tailored to your foreign national population.
Right to Work & Workplace Audits
It is an employer’s responsibility to verify that employees at their premises have the right to work there. Workplace inspections are on the rise globally; employers are required to provide evidence of having reviewed, verified and maintained appropriate records.
To support employers in meeting their obligations, Newland Chase provides customized and comprehensive solutions for clients, including:
- Checklists, processes and policy development for hiring and on-boarding employees
- Training for HR staff on meeting right-to-work requirements
- Customized electronic database for employers to record and maintain identification and immigration documents for their employees
- Review and evaluation of identification and immigration documents
- Ongoing compliance support for foreign employees
- Mock audits to prepare for government inspections